Designed as a training contact where space may be a challenge. A Mini dog walk that is easy to move yet designed for years of heavy use.Disassembles into just 5 parts (2 ramps, 1 center bridge and 2 legs).
Ramps are 8 feet long with a 36" contact zone and a 3 foot center bridge. Legs are non-adjustable at 36" and available for order at 24" and 12" in height.
The ramps are secured by easily removable steel pins, which have safety chains attached to prevent accidental removal or loss.The legs are easily removable and fold flat for efficient storage. The steel frame is powder coated. The top surface is made of an aluminium composite with a TPV "wet poured" rubber surface. Our rubber surface has a proprietary finishing technique to provide a textured high grip running contact.
- USDAA - 36" contact zones with slats
- UKI - 36" contact zones with slats
- NADAC - 36" contact zones without slats
- Our slats are designed with a half moon shape to eliminate toe injuries which right angle slats incur.
- Contacts offered in teal or yellow
- Main area come in blue, green, purple, red, teal or black or a mixture.
- Stocked in yellow (contact) and blue (main) ready to ship. Special color orders available which ship in 10-14 days.
Dog Walks will need to ship freight. Our shipping price includes shipping to your closest freight terminal or commercial business location. We can arrange shipping directly to your home for an additional $75 cost.